Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ritual..

why must i have to go to a club.? i try to stay away but its an important event. my homie, pierre, is turning 2xth bday. he's celebrating it at club ritual in hollywood. pretty interesting night because we were in the club for only an hour max. bday boy throw up outside the club and he was gone. at least it was free.99. no way in hell im paying for clubs, thanks mindsex entertainment and kuya rich. getting back on track, me and my homies bought pierre a shot of 151 just when we got inside the club. sooner or later, you can see pierre "jerking" by himself. if you don't know what "jerking" means by now you must have been living under a rock or your not cool at all. ha ha.

CHEERS TO ME.
"my name is pierre and im celebrating my birthday. im drunk and gone with one shot of 151."

BELINGERANT ME.
me x justin x james x pierre

WHY ME.
me x james x pierre

END PRODUCT....THANKS FOR THE ART.
that's what you get for getting drunk.

SAD ME.
nice head..

anyways. me and liz were suppose to roll together but ended up going to my thing and she went to J Lounge for her friends bday. at the end, i got to see her. looking good babe. ;)

-aRPeezee

No comments:

Post a Comment